Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Future plans for Grim Hack.


Noticed I have been getting a lot of hits from people checking out my Grim Hack posts
worldwide, so I'd better get off my ass and finish it up. Major plans are to:
 

  • Change some of the characteristics back to their original derivation (eg. CS back to WS) just for ease of use/conversion purposes, as Grim Hack is more a rules addendum/option to add on to the original 1st edition, not a stand alone game.
  • Some minor clarifications. Off the top of my head the rules for skill acquisition and magic particularly.
  • An complete document, maybe even with some of my artwork packed into it. No idea how to turn something into a PDF, but I just may learn.
  • Work on some rules to include 2nd edition since I've had some contact with people asking for ideas for Magic System conversion.

No promises on time-line as I just received 5(!) more buildings for my campaign that I need to paint up so I can finish off my village.

No comments:

Post a Comment